Thursday, April 05, 2007

She's back in the saddle again...

I haven't thrifted in a long time (aside from costumes) because I have been trying to be good. My studio is still in disaray, remember?
But when I drop off books at the library I always have to peruse through their sale tables - this time I found these...
We already have my childhood copy of Konigsburg's book. I like having more than 1 copy laying around so I can read (or re-read) books alongside my girls. I remember liking that book when I was younger and reading it over & over again.
Can't beat 50 cents - $1.00 books! (Yeah!)

After breakfast of poached eggs on toast and a white mocha w/ a dear friend we popped into our favorite thrift store and found this cute tic-tac-toe game! 3 dimensional! If you lose one way, you can win another! It's a lose-win situation!
($2.50! That's a win-win!)
Then after poking our heads into the art studio where Mackerilla bags are made and after taking a peek at Alicia's blog. I got excited!
No, I didn't purchase these today. I found them in the fabric pile in my studio. I don't think I'll be knitting this spring break...


...underneath all my fabric I found this top!

Where have you been my whole life?!!!! How did you get mixed up into the abyss of fabric and treated like an outcast?!

1 comment:

Shari R said...

I loved that book "From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler" and read my copy from tiime to time. It still stands up to the test of time.