Monday, December 03, 2007

Afternoon delight

On the last few days of November while I was changing the beddings & laundering the sheets, I was thinking of how I looked forward to spring & summer when I hung my linen outside to dry...then it dawned on me...why not during Autumn? Why not?! The sun has been out, the sky has been blue - the nights cold and scarves are worn - but the sun still felt warm on our cheeks. So out the linen went on the line. I felt like I was defying rules of the household...but it felt good!
In no time, the sheets were dry and smelled fresh. Autumn-air fresh!
On my needles is my third hat - Christmas is coming - shhhhhh!

3 comments:

mudderhouz said...

You go girl! I love how you multi-task so well.

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

I was just thinking! We should hang a line!!! I am inspired!

patrice said...

Mmmmm...I love hanging my laundry to dry! Even with snow on the ground I saw laundry hanging to dry all over Ireland during the winter months.
Warm wishes,
Patrice