Monday, March 10, 2008

Blogging break

I've slipped away from blogland for a bit which doesn't mean I haven't been creating & plotting & completing projects! I just haven't been posting...my life has changed technologically which has relagated me back to the time of my life when the computer wasn't on 24/7...remember those times?!!! While it has been quite peaceful here and my time spent more wisely, it has set me back in keeping track of my creative life. Soon I'll return and boy, oh, boy will I have much to report!

3 comments:

mudderhouz said...

Looking forward on hearing about your projects!

Love,
Nan-

Cornflower said...

Me too, Melissa!

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]seo blackhat[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood methods to produce an income online.