Friday, June 15, 2007

Work in progress

Embarrassingly enough, four years ago I started a project for a birthday present for my oldest daughter. I fell upon this book, "Simple Knits With A Twist" that uses the most interesting materials to knit wonderful projects. I purchased 1/2 a yard of light blue netting and knit a little bag. Unfortunately the bag fell into the depths of a basket full of "WIPs" and was completely forgotton. Four years later I am determined to complete all those projects and mark them off as 'done'. I've changed the bag considerably from the pattern in the book and am now working on knitting a long strap.
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Cornflower said...

Good luck with finishing up your abandoned projects - that one looks very promising!

mudderhouz said...

Go "M" Go! I know you can, I know you can! Hee-hee.